Medical Staffing is assisting our latest client in their search for Clinical Pharmacists.
The Clinical Pharmacist will be part of a 3 site network with the opportunity to work at all 3 sites. The Clinical Pharmacist will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a patient facing role to clinically assess and treat patients using their expert knowledge of medicines for specific disease areas.
* Work with and alongside the multi-disciplinary team across the Primary Care Network
* Take responsibility for the care management of patients with chronic diseases and undertake clinical medication reviews to proactively manage people with complex poly-pharmacy, especially the elderly, people in care homes, those with multiple long term conditions (in particular COPD and asthma) and people with learning disabilities or autism
* Provide specialist expertise in the use of medicines while helping to address both the public health and social care needs of patients in the network.
Skills and Experience
* Qualified pharmacist
* PgCert Pharmacist Independent Prescribing Qualification or equivalent
* Relevant experience in a healthcare setting as a Pharmacist
* Relevant experience as a pharmacist prescriber
* Preferably experience in a general practice setting
To take advantage of this amazing opportunity please use the application link provided