Are you an experienced Pharmacist looking for a career move? Quad Recruitment have a brilliant opportunity that has come available for a pharmaceutical business in Runcorn:
Clinical Pharmacist – Runcorn
37.5 hours a week (Rota Basis – Mixture or early and late sifts)
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum
25 days annual Leave plus 8 bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist who is looking to move away from the public sector and join a fantastic pharmaceutical company in Runcorn.
A brilliant role for someone who has ambitions of climbing the career ladder in the pharmaceutical sector.
Overview of the role:
* Working under the supervision of the Lead Pharmacist, performing the duties associated with the ‘responsible pharmacist’ of the licensed pharmacy premises.
* Undertake professional duties relating to the dispensing of compounded and non-compounded product (where applicable).
* Through effective management of the prescription requirements and processes ensure that the operation complies with all legal requirements of prescription management and that accurate patient prescription records are maintained and available.
* To ensure that systems and processes for dispensing are efficient and comply with all the associated legal requirements, including General Pharmaceutical Council requirements.
* To undertake other reasonable duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Management team
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply to this job advert and I will be in touch immediately