Clinical Practice Educator | Newly created position | Band 7 - 8a depending on experience | Bristol | Full Time
Spire Bristol Hospital has an exciting, brand new opportunity for a Clinical Practice Educator to join our dynamic and forward thinking clinical team. This is a brand new position and would suit someone who is passionate about leading in the clinical environment with the provision of clinical education. You will play an essential role in the development and implementation of a responsive education programme at Bristol.
With 76 beds, 5 operating theatres and the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The clinical practice educator will work collaboratively with all of the clinical teams to deliver effective, high quality, safe patient centred care.
- You will lead the continuing education, training and professional development for all clinical staff to promote the acquisition of new skills and knowledge.
- You will develop and drive forward an education programme to ensure that clinical staff acquire the professional standards and competencies when caring for the patients.
- Ensure that statutory, mandatory and essential training requirements are fulfilled and that staff education and development is aligned to staff appraisal and corporate, departmental, ward and service development needs.
Who we're looking for:
- NMC or HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A qualification in education or teaching
- Extensive clinical experience (5 years plus)
- Real team worker
- Someone who can think outside of the box
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on [ Link removed ] or call 07715055848
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications