Clinical Psychologist - Neurorehabilitation
Hours: Full time or Part time
Salary: Competitive, up to 63,000 - Negotiable depending on experience
Our client, a rehabilitation service for adults with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), is looking for a committed Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their well-established, close-knit multidisciplinary team.
The service has 6 residential units based in the North West of England and are flexible as to where the successful candidate will be based. Some remote working can also be considered.
The position offers fantastic personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance and benefit package.
You will provide psychological expertise to service users from initial assessment through to re-entry into the community, will implement person centred rehabilitation care plans and review through assessment and will take a lead role in weekly client meetings
Your role will also involve management of Assistant Psychologists and provision of support to the Head of Clinical Service.
- HCPC registration (practitioner psychologist)
- ABI experience
For more information please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed), or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)