Role - Clinical Psychologist c£55,000.00 p/a REMOTE WORKING & PERMANENT
* PART - TIME / FULL TIME (2; 3; 4 or 5 DAYS PER WEEK / WEEKEND)
* HOME BASED & FLEXIBLE LOCATION
* 33 DAYS HOLIDAY (inc Bank Hols) increasing to 35 days per annum
Our client is a leader in their field. They are rapidly expanding and have got excellent opportunities for experienced clinical psychologists within a "virtual care" environment. They offer a range of services including psychology consultations, remote GP services.
They are now looking for passionate Clinical Psychologists who have got CBT or PSYCHODYNAMIC THERAPY with OUTPATIENT experience to join their growing team. The Psychology Service provides high quality assessment and psychotherapy to patients accessing care predominantly through insurance companies, corporations. They believe in the potential of virtual interventions and focus on low risk cases, addressing conditions like (but not limited to): anxiety, depression, relational difficulties, work-related stress, distress associated to physical conditions, and others.
***In order to apply for this position, you must be a Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) registered Clinical Psychologist. As the consulting work is carried out remotely, you must have a private space where you can work, ensuring the confidentiality of your clients and have a minimum of 2 years experience.***
Skills & Experience:
* HCPC-registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologists.
* Clinical Psychologists (DClinPsy or equivalent)
* A strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy (including CBT and third-wave contextual CBTs/Mindfulness-based approaches, i.e. ACT) and ethical practice and will have gained significant experience in the assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a variety of client groups.
* Ability to work autonomously within HCPC and British Psychological Society (BPS) professional guidelines.
* Ability to provide comprehensive and integrative case formulations, including detailed risk assessments of patients across the lifespan.
* Ability to provide effective phone and video-delivered psychotherapy, demonstrating awareness of the benefits and limitations of this medium.
* Ability to offer goal oriented and evidence-based interventions within a short therapeutic number of sessions.
* Experience of working with individuals, couples, families, and relational systems (desirable).
* Ability to work within an intersectional frame, providing culturally sensitive interventions and demonstrating awareness of affirming therapeutic work with gender and sexually diverse communities (desirable).
* Competency in a variety of therapeutic modalities and flexibility in tailoring these to the needs of the client.
* To be passionate about Psychology and the appropriate adaptation and implementation of evidence-based therapeutic techniques to the field of video-delivered psychotherapy.
* Ability to collaborate with other professionals within the team, holding a compassionate understanding of clients, and being able to relay their struggles with respect and care.
* To be self-motivated, to have highly developed verbal and written communication skills, and high standards of record keeping.
* To engage in regular clinical supervision with the Lead Psychologist in line with BPS Guidelines.
* To have experience managing and assessing risk, as well as liaising and signposting to appropriate services and organisations.
* To have good IT skills, including Microsoft Office or similar package.
* To have experience providing video-delivered and phone-delivered psychotherapy (desirable).
* To be a Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (desirable).
* Post-qualification experience (2 years +) in Primary care work,
* Experience of working in a ‘focused and brief’ psychological therapy framework
* Previous work experience within the private sector is desirable but not essential, this post may suit those with a part time NHS role who have got OUTPATIENT experience