My Client are a very close team of Clinical professionals who are currently undergoing another growth spurt after the successful onboarding of new projects in the UK. As such they are looking to enhance their monitoring teams and are looking for a CRA II to join the team. This is a home based role but would be expected to attend the office for team meeting once a month.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
* Demonstrated experience (3years+) of monitoring multiple, multi centre Interventional clinical trials at a CRA-I level (or equivalent)
* Previous experience in undertaking ethics and/or regulatory submissions
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
* Ability to confidently communicate with an array of internal and external contacts.
* Scrupulous attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently in an enthusiastic, proactive fashion
* Willingness to travel as required for monitoring projects assigned (may include intrnational travel)
* Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a science related subject)
* Experience of collecting, handling and tracking data
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft based packages and database applications such as Access and Excel
* Detailed knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, EU Clinical Trials Directives (as amended) and FDA regulations and guidelines (as amended)
The perfect candidate will also have worked within early phase studies. For a full job spec please get in touch ASAP
Clinical Research Associate