Clinical Service Manager - Outpatientsup to £50,000pa & Benefits Birmingham
This is a superb prospect to join one of Britain's leading providers of independent healthcare. This is within an organisation with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics, performing routine procedures through to complex surgeries. Being part of a larger group offers great career progression as well as opportunities across the UK.
Our client is looking for a Clinical Service Manager to lead their team in their Outpatients department.
Located in Birmingham, this is a full-time role. The Hospital also has fantastic transport links and also offers free parking.
The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do and as a qualified practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration they will use their skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
Candidates will be keen to learn and develop new skills and continue to grow their career.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Recruitment and selection skills
Duties of this role include:
- To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments. Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital. Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Responsible for the deployment, supervision and teaching of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in an acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions.
- Maintenance of professional, cost-effective department service including financial management and business planning.
- To work clinical as required, with a minimum of one clinical shift per week.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- learning and development, including free courses and industry-recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Aaron Dale on 07458142821 or email at
- Emergency Handling
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Financial Management
- Business Planning