Clinical Service Manager
Position: Clinical Service Manager
Pay: up to £57,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Clinical Service Manager to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for Clinical Service Manager to work within their Wards department. This beautiful private hospital boasts 60 beds and offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the clinical departments, providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff whilst leading the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
* Must have NMC Pin
* Previous ward management experience in an acute medical or surgical environment
* Recruitment and selection skills
Benefits on offer:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more
Please apply for the role and Sam Moorhouse will be in touch to discuss in more detail you exact requirements or please call / text Sam on 07585 561822 if you are looking for a new opportunity!
- Clinical Works
- Surgical Procedures
- Health Care