£18.36 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £42,000 per annum)| 44 hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in East Leeds currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Nurse Clinical Services Manager post and what the service is offering:
• Very competitive pay rates of £18.36 per hour which is equivalent to Band 6 rates and a salary of £42,000
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities
• Support with NMC revalidation and your NMC registration fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• Some great retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Services Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting in a senior or leadership position and confident coordinating and managing care
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.