£53,168 to £62,001 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 40 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating |
A large service in Hove currently requires an experienced RGN qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Services Manager. This service looks after elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this RGN Clinical Services Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Predominantly day shifts, however some flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the home
• A great annual salary of £53,168 to £62,001 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8b
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Services Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and rotas
• Ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
Applicants for this Clinical Services Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Hove) .