Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy | Aberdeen | £50,000 p/annum + Benefits!
Here at MediTalent, we are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity on behalf of our client for a Clinical Services Manager within the Pharmaceutical field.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
By joining the outstanding team here, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm, BSc or BPharm.
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- To be able to manage and run daily of the pharmacy department. To co-ordinate and manage safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
- To provide clinical direction and leadership skills for all pharmacy staff in the hospital environment.
- To manage comfortable for the delivery of care as lead on clinical safety, making sure safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning with monthly rostering and everyday reviews.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits
• Private Medical Insurance
• Private Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
• Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
• Plus, much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this great opportunity or please get in touch with Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 discuss further about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Human Resources
- Safety Principles