Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapist | Birmingham | Up to £55k + benefits!
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Clinical Services Manager in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- Chartered physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- 3-5 years experience
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, always ensuring excellent patient care.
- To be responsible of the management and daily running of the physiotherapy department. To co-ordinate and manage the provision of physiotherapy services, providing clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy department and team members.
- To manage the delivery of care as lead on clinical safety, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering, and daily review in the department.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare plus Life assurance
- Employee discounts
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Please apply or call for more information to Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this amazing opportunity!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Physical Therapy
- Human Resources