Clinical Services Manager
£20.00 per hour (contracted 42 hours per week)
Shifts: 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 or 08:00-20:00pm depending on the needs of the home.
Alternate weekends & participate in on call duties.
This role is for days, however some night work occasionally required to audit the night staff
We are currently looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join our team.
- Relevant nursing qualification and current NMC PIN
DBS Check and POVA listing
- Skills and knowledge needed: Evidence of Clinical Skills & update Training
- Previous care experience with elderly care in care home setting.
- An ability to implement the company's working practices.
- Solid understanding of Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirement.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
- Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot meal
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
Day-to-day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of care plans and accurate documents on residents' records.
- The organisation of the home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
There will be some supernumerary time as the CSM will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre-Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc. We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person-centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.