Clinical Services Manager
Position: Clinical Nursing Services Manager
Pay: up to £55,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career? We want to hear from you!
MediTalent are recruiting for a newly created Clinical Services Manager to join their experienced and dynamic Ward and Pre-Assessment Departments in a a state of the art, private hospital in Reading. With 32 private rooms, each with en-suite facilities, Two operating theatres (both with laminar flow for orthopaedic surgery), three recovery bays and an endoscopy suite, this site covers various types of treatments and surgeries such as: plastics, cosmetics, orthopaedic, vascular and much more!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and well-being needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual's health and well-being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services using feedback from key stakeholders, audit, CQC reports and quality scorecard information
- Improve quality and clinical effectiveness
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- Delegate work to others appropriately and support
- Manage financial resources and staffing effectively, keeping temporary staffing use to the minimum and developing an agile workforce
- Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
- Deputise for the Director of Clinical services as required
- Take part in the Clinical on call rota
- Registered with NMC
- At least 5 years working within a surgical hospital and managing staff
- Meeting financial and Clinical key performance indicators.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Values based individual with a focus on quality care
They offer a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- and much more!
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for on your next career step, please hit APPLY or phone/message Camila at 07502 380 153.
- Agile Methodology
- Clinical Works
- Human Resources