About The Role
Bakers Court- HC One Care home company
Little Ilford Lane, Greater London, E12 5PJ
Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you. By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the HC-One brand and raising the care home's profile. You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required. As a Clinical Service Manager at you'll value kindness above all. You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
What you will need:
• You will be a level one Registered Nurse (RGN)
• You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
• With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
• An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
• A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
• A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
About The Company
More about the home
Bakers Court is a purpose-built care home in Manor Park, London. The home offers residential, d ementia, nursing, mental health, challenging behaviour, younger adults as well as elderly care, palliative care and physically disabled care.
For more information about Bakers Court please see below:
Read more about Bakers Court on (url removed):
https://www.(url removed)/carehome.cfm/searchazref/(phone number removed)BAKA
If you wish to apply for this role - please click apply, or send a copy of your CV to (Email Removed)