Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
· You must have a degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy).
· You will be a registered pharmacist on the GPhC or a registered pharmacy technician on the GPhC technicians register.
· Proven experience in leading a clinical pharmacy team is essential for this role.
· Private Medical Insurance
· Private Pension Scheme
· 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
· Employee Referral Scheme
· Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
· Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
· NHS Blue Light Discount Card
· Plus much more