Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of integrated healthcare services to the NHS, specialising in medicines, pharmaceutical care and primary care patient services. This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Standards Pharmacist to work within their Healthcare Services team.
My client is one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK. They provide care to more than 70,000 patients in the comfort of their home, at work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing or complex conditions. They are passionate about what they do and the difference they make to their patients’ lives.
The Clinical Standards Pharmacist role will be based in Coventry and the postholder will support the growing Healthcare Services, as part of the newly formed Speciality division, creating robust clinical procedures enabling the pharmacy teams to operate to the highest and safest standards of care. Your remit will span across all healthcare sectors including hospital pharmacy services, mental health services, prison pharmacies, community hospitals, hospices and all independent hospital arrangements including locally commissioned services. You will work closely with operational, service development and healthcare service colleagues offering guidance and support to ensure quality excellence in all parts of the service and meeting their customer needs.
You will provide support to the Clinical Standards team to deliver on customer commitments in a good quality and timely manner. You will support the training of new procedures and clinical practices to pharmacy teams ahead of implementing new services.
You will be professional and clinically accountable for keeping up to date with the latest best clinical practice and look to make process improvements and standards as part of continuous quality improvement. You will maintain professional and supportive long term relationships with their external customers working collaboratively to be a recognised health partner.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified and GPhC registered Pharmacist;
- Previous experience in delivering pharmacy services to patients registered with hospitals beyond standard community pharmacy services (providing remote clinical services on onsite);
- Good clinical practice knowledge and awareness of secondary care services;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to high standards of operational delivery and clinical governance;
- Strong quality orientation, attention to detail, and the ability to learn and adhere to compliance/audit requirements;
- Good presentation and communication skills to include report writing;
- Understanding and knowledge of SOPs.
- Ability to work across a wide range of projects;
- Evidence of further study;
- Knowledge of Audit and regulation processes.
My client offers extensive career progression and training within the organisation with a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes generous holiday, pension scheme, professional support and relevant training, childcare vouchers, option to buy additional holiday and an employee discount scheme.
This is an excellent job opportunity to advance and develop your career with one of the leading integrated healthcare organisations. For further information and details please email your CV to [Click here to apply]
or contact Zoe Allen at The Finegreen Group on [Click here to apply]