Northreach is currently partnering with an innovative and heavily growing Clinical Research Organisation based in North London, who after a recent influx of project work is currently looking to expand its clinical operations portfolio in the form of a Clinical Study Manager.
As a Clinical Study Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and executing global Phase 1 to 3 studies across many different indications including Medical Devices.
Full experience Required
* Demonstrated experience 2+ years working as Study/Project Manager (or equivalent role)
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal. Ability to confidently communicate with an array of internal and external contacts
* Scrupulous attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently in an enthusiastic, proactive fashion
* Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
* Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a science-related subject).
* Experience in collecting, handling, and tracking data
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft based packages and database applications such as Access and Excel
* Familiarity with ICH/GCP guidelines EU Clinical Trials Directives (as
* amended) and FDA regulations and guidelines (as amended)
* Familiarity with ISO 14155 and the Medical Devices Directives (as amended)
If you want to be a part of one of the best cultures, I have worked with during my recruitment life, please get in contact ASAP
Tracking And Data Relay Satellites
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)