Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a specialist medical manufacturing company who are at the cutting edge of technology and pioneering in their specialist area. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Support Specialist to be based in the London or South Coast area.
The primary purpose of the Clinical Support Specialist (CSS) is to (at least) maintain the existing customer sales base within strategic accounts in their designated UK Sales territory. To provide accurate information to the orthopaedic consultants and theatre teams regarding all company products together with their relevant surgical techniques. To provide first class service to our customers including training, stock checks and general support to the theatre team to ensure excellent patient outcomes.
* Strong work ethic with high levels of enthusiasm to achieve agreed targets and objectives.
* Provide case cover, assist in the promotion and the correct use of company products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions.
* Provide an excellent level of customer service, developing and maintaining key clinical and non-clinical stakeholder relationships.
* Achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with focus on customer needs and the promotion of professional education programmes
* To ensure customer queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
* Improve logistics efficiency through the good management of consigned inventory (FIFO).
* Communicate any problems promptly to the BDM, Customer Service Manager or Regulatory team as appropriate.
* Communicate any potential business opportunities to the BDM.
* Proactively promote the product range.
* Maintain an excellent knowledge of products and developments in the orthopaedic sector and shares with colleagues.
* Uphold company values and ethics in a professional manner, complies with all company policies and procedures and acts with integrity.
* To be an ambassador for the company in all professional interactions
* Proven clinical and orthopaedic background. (our client have previously recruited nurses and physiotherapists into this role)
* Energetic, confident, goal orientated and self-starting.
* Excellent communication skills; listens, influences and inspires confidence
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Hardworking And Dedicated