Belmont Recruitment are looking for a Clinical Support Workers (Band 2) to undertake shift work/block bookings within a NHS Trust based on the Wirral. Shifts are available across the entire Wirral/Liverpool/Cheshire areas.
As a Clinical Support Worker you’ll be taking on some of the more routine tasks such as welcoming and preparing patients, explaining treatment and updating patient record whilst offering first class care. You will be providing direct care to patients on wards within Hospitals and in a variety of community settings. You’ll need at least 6 months prior experience within a similar role in order to be considered for these shifts.
The trust are currently looking for Clinical Support Workers to work on the following units:
* Primary Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* Adolescent ward dealing with mental health disorders
* Specialist inpatient unit for people with eating disorders
* Mental Health inpatient ward caring for older adults
* Midweek Days - £11.03 per hour
* Weekend Day Shift – £13.73 per hour
* Midweek Nights – £12.73
* Weekend Nights - £14.37
* Day & Night shifts are available (Earlies, Lates & Long Days) the trust are looking for members of staff who can work anywhere between 24-48 hours per week
If you’re interested in the above role, please don’t hesitate to apply or get in touch directly
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Wirral) .