Medpro is the leading agency of choice, offering flexible work across the NHS and private sectors for Clinical Support Workers (Band 2). We are looking for CSW within Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding areas.
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person's life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same.
* Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
* Help managing medication responsibility.
* Help with daily living skills.
* Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
* Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
* At least six months experience of working in a support worker role within the NHS in the past 2 years
* Genuine interest in supporting vulnerable adults and wanting to make a difference
* Be able to work every other weekend or one regular day every weekend
* Good listener and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Benefits of a Care Worker
* On-going learning and development to further your career
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata
* If you work on a bank holiday we will give you a day in lieu
* Pension scheme
* Refer a Friend scheme – bonus awarded
* Flexible working patterns - full time, part time, evenings only etc
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our team.
Apply today and one of the team will contact you.
Send your CV or call our recruitment team
Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer