We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 40 hours a week (shift times - 7.30am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am) at Cygnet Hospital Ealing.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing provides a welcoming, non-institutional environment, offering personalised treatment for service users with an eating disorder or personality disorder over two separate wards.
New Dawn Ward at Cygnet Hospital Ealing is a 9 bed specialist Tier 4 service, providing treatment, care and support for women with a personality disorder who are ready to engage in therapy.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- 10% of basic salary for night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- At least two years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Coaching And Mentoring