Research organisation based in London, is currently the leading provider of clinical services specialising in neuro degenerative disease. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients, are one of the leading providers of clinical trials in the world. The company is currently looking to hire a Clinical Trial Co-ordinator. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Trials Coordinator to join a research organisation based in London. This is a chance to join research leaders within Neurology. You will use your experience within Clinical Research and be responsible for the set up and delivery of all clinical trials.
* In charge of ICH-GCP compliance across all assigned studies
* Make sure highest levels/patient care and clinical delivery are always maintained
* Ensuring all members of clinical trials teams are trained and compliant
* Seeking feedback from patients and logging findings
* Ensuring the Centre is maintained at its highest standards
* Performing internal audits within the Centre
* To ensure trail data is accurate
* Life sciences degree or similar with min 2:1. Candidates with undergraduate and/or postgraduate degrees in neuroscience are encouraged to apply
* At least 1-year experience within clinical trials ideally sponsored or commercial trials
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with electronic data capture (EDC) systems
* Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Clinical Trials Coordinator role, please apply now! Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role