Excellent opportunity in Hayes, London for a dedicated Clinical Unit Lead to join an established team of nurses within a leading care organisation currently ranked in UK's TOP20!
This role is within a purpose-built nursing home which provides quality nursing, with a modern and homely interior, pleasant surroundings and a team of experienced care workers. Each individual has their own care plan and the service is set up to ensure that requirements are regularly monitored, taking on board general health needs in line with regulatory requirements. The facility includes its own multi-sensory room and all bedrooms are en-suite.
You can expect to work in a safe and fun environment within a team of passionate care staff who are committed to providing the highest quality care possible. This client takes great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Clinical Unit Lead Vacancy Details:
* £18.00 per hour (negotiable)
* Full time and Part Time available
* Days and Nights available
Benefits Package Includes
* Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000!
* Paid NMC Registration
* Paid annual leave
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Uniforms provided
* Workplace pension
* Excellent induction and training programmes
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD)
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
* Previous experience in a similar post is desirable
* Ability to lead a team of Nurses and care staff
If you are a committed, enthusiastic Registered Nurse interested in the position above, please apply immediately and one of our friendly staff will get in touch with you shortly.
Job Ref | VR749
Contact | Vernon
Hardworking And Dedicated
Registered Nurse Certified