About The Role
Amerind Grove- HC One Care home company
(Apply online only) Raleigh Road, Ashton, Bristol, BS3 1QN
As a Clinical Unit Manager at HC One, you'll value one thing above all. Kindness. It carries across every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
For you, that will mean taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. Not to mention running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. So, whether you're reporting that the new lady who just came in appears to have some mobility issues, asking a gentleman to provide a sample for monitoring or administering a medicine to someone who', you'll always have resident dignity and wellbeing in mind above all.
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• Pension Scheme
• Indemnity Insurance
• NMC Revalidation Support
• Wellbeing - a completely free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme provided by AXA called "Be Supported". This gives an agency worker and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
• Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners
• GP online - a new online service run by Aviva providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
What you will need:
We're looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and proven leadership skills in a care home for vulnerable adults. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. This is a role for someone who's ready to take real accountability. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
About the Home:
Situated in a peaceful suburb of Bristol, Amerind Grove is a friendly care home that proudly offers nursing, nursing dementia care and residential dementia care.
The home's caring team has created a family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat together, celebrate together and plan special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
https://(url removed)/carehome.cfm/searchazref/(phone number removed)AMND
Registered Nurse Certified