Applications close in 3 days
£40,000 - £45,000 / year
Clinical Unit Manager
up to £45,000pa plus excellent benefits
Whether you are a ward manager or experienced nurse from the (NHS or private care) looking for the next step in your career within a highly specialised CAMHS Eating Disorder service, then this Clinical Unit Manager position in Hatfield could be just what you’re looking for.
The service is a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder service with 3 wards, which empowers recovery in a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment for children and young people aged 8-18 years with eating disorders.
With a new Hospital Director appointed, they are working through a programme to continually innovate, improve and deliver excellent care to their young people and a rewarding experience for employees.
You will be working to provide round the clock support and interventions to young people on the ward, ensuring that nursing teams are constantly providing on-going assessment, treatment, support and risk management.
Their young people are at the centre of the care that our client provides, and the Clinical Unit Manager will ensure that holistically by a truly multi-professional clinical team work collaboratively with the young person, their family, friends and other partner organisations.
You will provide clinical management and leadership to the ward team; acting as a role model within the service to foster a culture of professional development and excellent standards of care, promote positive team building and set priorities, objectives and goals.
This role will see you:
* Ensure appropriate staffing levels and skill mix with effective rota management, annual leave and training arrangements
* Identify shortfalls in development to ensure high performance through ongoing training of your staff
* Ensure all young people have clear and current care plans are evidence-based that reflect their personalised needs and include engagement from family members and carers
* Developing and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with all clinical and non-clinical colleagues
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Current registration with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC)
* At least 2 years; experience in a supervisory capacity within a relevant care setting (ideally CAMHS)
* To be highly organised and a manager who completes
* A strong desire for change and innovation with strong communication and interpersonal skills
You may be required to work a regular shift pattern over a 7 day period, including week days and weekends, and will participate in the 1st on-call rota for the hospital.
What you will get:
* Annual salary of £40,000 - £45,000
* 3 year retention bonus scheme
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Etta Healthcare find rewarding careers for healthcare professionals and support organisations in building the most talented workforce to address increasing health and social care demands.
We care about everything we do and everyone we work with. In placing the right candidate, we are saving and improving lives, and this is what will drive us to be the best.
We offer a competitive referral scheme up to £1000 for successful candidates placed! *Terms apply