£19.50 per hour | Day Shifts | Large Nursing Home | RGN Considered | Full Time or Part Time
A large elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Liverpool is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Unit Manager.
The home has an excellent local reputation with a fantastic team who strive to provide a consistently outstanding level of care.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.50 with paid breaks.
• A permanent contract to work full time or part time.
• Company pension scheme
• Enhanced DBS and NMC registration fees covered
• Comprehensive induction and extensive training and career development prospects.
• Employee assistance programme
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Candidates for this Clinical Unit Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA.
• Be able to demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting is preferred.
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
To apply now, or for more information please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Clinical Works
- Nursing Homes
- Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
- Contractor Quality Control
- Construction Quality Control