CNC Engineer – Surrey
My client a global engineering manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Engineer (Siemens / Fanuc / Mazatrol) based in Surrey where you will create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes for manufacturing equipment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Dealing with all incoming engineering work.
* Creating, loading, examining and modifying CNC programmes.
* Scheduling work through shop.
* Taking lead of gun drill shop.
* Setting up tools and adhering to tool management procedures.
* Identifying and reporting errors.
* Suggesting and implementing improvements.
* Working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity with an excellent salary paying up to £32,500 per annum. There is shift allowance and overtime which can take your salary to £50,000 - £55,000 per annum. There are great benefits such as the Pension scheme, Life Assurance, company bonus scheme and much more.
To apply for the role of CNC Engineer you will have the following:
* Apprentice trained CNC miller/turner.
* Experienced with at least one of the following Siemens / Fanuc / Mazatrol.
* Used to working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
* Experience with a wide range of measuring equipment.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role