[Click here to apply]High Intensity Therapist Qualified - CBT - Grade 4 - Permanent - Luton area - To £33,500 per annum
TTM Healthcare is working with a leading social enterprise who providing health and social care services in over 300 locations across England.
My client is seeking High Intensity Therapists, qualified in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) to be part of a new Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service in Luton.
The purpose of this High Intensity Therapist role is to provide high intensity interventions - initially cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). You will work with clients who have a range of complex problems relating to Anxiety and Depression and CBT is evidenced and demonstrated to be clinically effective in both areas.
The successful High Intensity Therapist candidate will work with people from different cultural backgrounds and of various age groups. The use of interpreters will be used when necessary and you should be completely committed to equal opportunities in your role.
My client is a dynamic and focussed enterprise, they work with people who need support with drug and alcohol use, mental health, offending behaviour, unemployment issues and people with a learning disability. They aim to inspire and empower people so that they can discover new possibilities in their lives. Everything is aimed at providing good quality, person-centred services in the right location at the right time, making a real difference for people and communities.
As a High Intensity Therapist you will need outstanding communication skills and the ability to work well within an established team. You will be inspired by the social model of mental health that works holistically according to need rather than diagnosis you should have the drive to help the enterprise to achieve their vision.
You will be required to work on an outreach and rota basis in the community as the service operates 6 days per week.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes: Essential
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive information and converse professional with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Have received training (formally or through experience) and carried out risk assessments within the scope of practice
- Able to develop excellent therapeutic relationships with clients
- Possess a full range of skills and competencies as laid out in the CBT competence framework
- A good level of computer literacy
- High Intensity IAPT qualification (PGD) or equivalent
- Trained in the provision of supervision for CBT
- Accredited with a professional psychological therapy organisation
- Completed clinical audits within a service
- Relevant experience in Primary Care treating anxiety and depression
- Worked in a service where agreed targets were in place demonstrating clinical outcomes
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, excellent training and development opportunities and the chance to make a real difference to people who need your help and guidance.
Apply online with your CV. For a confidential discussion contact David Parkin at TTM Healthcare. High Intensity Therapist Qualified - CBT - Grade 4 - Permanent - Luton area - To £33,500 per annum