CK Group are currently recruiting for a Collaborator Project Manager with proven GMP and relationship management experience within the biotechnology sector. This is a unique position with a major initiative that has and continues to help develop the UK cell and gene therapy industry. A permanent position based at our clients site near Hitchin.
My clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and comes with a salary up to £55,000 + benefits.
Collaborator Project Manager Role:
To facilitate relationships with academic & industrial collaborators through the on-boarding process into the manufacturing centre, and once in place building strong working relationships. Additionally, managing projects related to the continuous growth of the Manufacturing Centre and the cell and gene therapy cluster.
Responsibilities will include to:
• Facilitate the lifecycle management of collaborators coming into and leaving the manufacturing centre.
• Provide support to the Business Development team and the Senior Collaborator Project Manager, in hosting collaborator meetings, preparing costings and assisting with negotiations and writing contracts.
• Work closely with the Operations Lead and Senior Collaborator Project Manager on the collaborator on-boarding process.
• Manage collaborator manufacturing schedules during routine operations and manufacturing centre planned events such as a facility shut down.
• Act as the first point of contact between the collaborators and report observations to the senior management team.
• MSc or BSc in a relevant biological or commercial discipline, and a scientific background in cell and gene therapies.
• Proven experience of working within a GMP environment preferably in cell and gene therapy.
• Proven relationship management in the biologics contract manufacturing.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer needs.
• Strong influencing and leadership skills.
• Willingness to travel, must be flexible to travel between locations as required.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49480
Customer Relationship Management