An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Colour Technical Support Technician to join a Global Chemical Manufacturer based in Teesside. The successful Colour Technical Support Technician will plan and carry out technical work programmes to support customer technical service and the development of new products in Colour Pigments, Driers, Drier Additives and Zinc compounds.
* To plan daily activities and carry out application tests on existing and novel Colour Pigments and Driers to support Colour Pigments and Driers product development.
* To evaluate and adapt additional application formulations and tests to support the promotion and positioning of existing products and the development of new/innovative products.
* To synthesise and evaluate new Pigment and Driers products at the laboratory-scale in support of product development programmes and/or the development of innovative technical platforms.
* A minimum of BTEC HNC in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or other related discipline.
* Experience carrying out coatings laboratory testing studies.
* Knowledge of coatings science
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now. Any questions can be directed to Kristi at Jackson Hogg