Community care assistant
Salary: £8.21 to £9.00
Kerry Collins Healthcare are currently looking for experienced care assistants to work with a range of clients in the Wolverhampton area.
This vacancy will require you to provide care and support to service users in their own homes.
* Personal Care
* Domestic duties
* Taking service users out into the community
* Assisting with daily living tasks
* Promoting a positive guidance
* Following and updating care plans
* Assisting/ prompting service users with medication
* Ensuring all service users' needs are met
* Liaising with service users' families and other healthcare professionals
This vacancy is available on both a part time and permanent basis as it will run from rota.
To be considered for this vacancy you must have the following:
* 6 months or more experience in healthcare
* A full UK driver's license (preferred but not essential)
* A DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
* The ability to provide a high standard of personal care
This position is an immediate start therefore, if you would like more information or you are interested, please do not hesitate to call us on [Click here to apply]
or apply with a CV.