We have full and part-time roles available for a Community Care Worker based in Liverpool within a superb independent care agency who operate within and across the North West, providing care to service users in their own homes on a one-to-one basis.
About the company
Our client’s home care services are designed for the elderly person who is physically frail or housebound and also provide care for individuals with learning difficulties, mental illness, onset Dementia, Brain Injury and much more. All services are undertaken by their team of highly trained and experienced specialist staff. They provide home care services to both the private and public sectors.
About the role
As a Community Care Worker, you will work around Anfield, Walton, Tuebrook, Norris Green, Old Swan, Page Moss, Huyton, Halewood, Prescot and Rainhill. In the role of the Community Care Worker, you will:
- Perform duties and tasks to enable service users to continue living within the comfort of their own homes in a safe and secure way
- Offer a level of care which promotes dignity, respect and choice which includes personal care, dressing/undressing, meal preparation and cooking, toileting, assisting use of commode, continence management, use of Manual Handling equipment
- Assist with prescribed medication and light domestic tasks
For the role of Community Care Worker:
- Qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Full training is provided to all successful applicants pending references and enhanced DBS check.
- Car User desirable but not essential
- Empathy and a kindly manner are essential
About the hours & rewards
There are full time and part-time hours available for the role of Community Care Worker. The hours are 35 hours per week for full-time and part time hours are between 16-24 hours per week. There is a salary on offer of £10.00 per hour.
Our client is offering staff a £100 bonus for every new staff member they successfully recommend and that stays employed with the company for a minimum of 12 months. If you know of any family members or friends who are looking for a job this year and you refer them, you could potentially earn yourself £100 for each person you refer (there is no limit on the amount of people you can refer).
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising the role of Community Care Worker on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Community Care Worker, Care Worker, Care, support worker, carer, domiciliary,
- Manual Handling
- Well Being And Personal Care