Community Care Worker- Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting a community care worker to work within the Warrington area for Warrington Integrated intermediate care and reablement team. Rates of pay are £12.47 an hour. This is a full time post for an initial 3-month contract. This post is a working from home remote role however some face to face assessments maybe needed- PPE will be provided.
The job role will:
• Facilitate safe discharges and work with individuals in the community.
• Provide support to the residents
The Perfect candidate will:
• Have experience carrying out Care Act compliant assessments
• Knowledge + understanding of MCA
• Access service users for longer term needs
The benefits of working with at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Chris at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email [ Email address blocked ] with your CV.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.