Domus are currently working with a fantastic national market leading provider of support services for people with learning disabilities and complex needs to recruit for a Business Development Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an office/business management background to join a forward-thinking care organisation who pride themselves on creating a fantastic working environment for their employees. This role is office based but you will be expected to travel to other area offices in the region should the need arise.
Community Engagement and Development Manager - Key responsibilities:
• Provide appropriate mentorship of operational staff within new procurement areas.
• Adopt a dynamic, person centred approach to the filling of services in partnership with local operational colleagues, the Enquiries, Referrals and Assessment Managers and individuals in need of support.
• Attend all the Regional Director meetings and ensure RDs and teams are informed of voids, referrals, assessments, move-ins and new service developments.
• Engage with local community groups both online and offline to promote services.
• Organise open days for professional and potential customers and their families as well as the local community.
• Work collaboratively with others and enjoy a team approach, being a key player in forming and building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including families, support groups, LA and CCG commissioners, social workers, care managers, brokers, internal colleagues and other professionals.
Community Engagement and Development Manager - The ideal candidate will:
• An appropriate professional qualification and/or at least 3 years' management experience within the care and housing sectors.
• Understanding of business development in a housing and care environment and of working with developers and housing associations.
• Ability to engage, influence and negotiate with different stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Creative approach to generating new enquiries and referrals from different target audiences.
• Person centred approach to delivery of services and an ability to assess individuals seeking a support service.
• A proven good track record as a manager with excellent motivational skills.
• Effective planning and project management skills with an ability to manage a complex workload across a geographical area.
• Competent IT skills.
• Must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Jen on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV to [Click here to apply]