Pertemps Medical are pleased to be working alongside Bionical Solutions to assist in the recruitment of Community Homecare Nurses around the areas of Leeds, Harrogate and Bradford.
The job role involves travelling between patient's homes to carry out PEG feeding and similar duties. Full online, live training will be provided.
A full driving licence is essential along with a willingness to travel.
Salary ranges from £27,000 - £42,000+ (FT equivalent) dependant on experience and skill set.
Both full time and part time hours are available but candidates must be available to start some shifts at 7am. The length of shifts are flexible most days.
Responsibilities / Competency (but not limited to):
* NMC Registration is essential.
* Resident and eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis is essential.
* Clinical competency in; Central lines/port management and Cannulation/phlebotomy.
* Willingness and desire to develop within and add value to the business.
* Applicants must be patient focused, positive, enthusiastic and pro-active.
* Excellent written and verbal communication essential.
* Proficiency in use of commonly used IT platforms and packages essential.
* Administrative experience.
* Applicants must ensure safeguarding and health and safety are adhered to.
* Enhanced DBS Clearance essential.
* Experience working within the community is highly desirable.
If you think this may be of interest to you, please get in in touch asap and I will be happy to discuss the details further with you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant