Looking for a work-life balance?
Part time and Full time work with great rates of pay?
Are you an experienced Community Mental Health Nurse?
We are looking for CPNs to work for the NHS North Tyneside Community Treatment Team!
- DBS check (we can facilitate this)
- Registered nurse qualification
- Valid NMC pin
- Full UK driving license preferred but not essential
- 6 months experience in the last 3 years
- Competitive Pay of up to £23 p/h
- No working weekends!
- A dedicated consultant service
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- Training and Development included
- FREE Uniform
- Welcome bonus £50* Ts&Cs apply
- Referral Scheme £300* Ts&Cs apply
Did you know that Randstad Care has been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing&midwifery and clinical staffing.
We have recently introduced a new joining bonus scheme where you will receive £50 in vouchers once you have worked 20 hours! How good does this sound? *T's and C's apply*.
Did you know about our fantastic refer a nurse scheme? You could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to who we place! *T's and C's apply*.
If you are looking for a new role as a registered mental health nurse then please click APPLY or call your candidate consultant Jade Todd on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing&midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner