Concept Care Solutions are recruiting a Band 5 community nurse for a three-month block booking in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 with a great hourly pay and immediate start. As more patients are treated outside a traditional hospital setting we are seeking a community nurse who either lives in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire or is able to travel.
Community nurse job description:
The role of the community nurse you will be delivering high quality care, advice and support to patients and families within the within Potters Bar community in a variety of environments. You will work under the supervision and direction of the community nurse team leader to provide care to patients with complex and non-complex needs.
Personal skills needed
You will need to be adaptable and resourceful as every day will bring different challenges, be well organised, confident and able to cope in potentially challenging situations.
* A passion for working in the community.
* excellent communication and listening
* demonstrating sensitivity towards the specifics of each unique situation.
Must have skills:
* Competent in clinical assessment of nursing needs
* Wound care
* Pressure ulcer care
* Leg ulcer management
* Medication administration including insulin
* Catheter care
* End of life care
Requirements of this role:
* Nursing Qualification (Diploma or Degree)
* Six months Community nursing experience
* Current NMC pin number
* DBS certificate
* Must have a driving licence and access to your own car available for business use and be willing to travel across Potters Bar
Experience using the System One (S1) preferred but not essential.
Hourly wage per hour:
Weeknight / Saturday £37
Sunday / Bank Holiday £46
Flexible work available:
We are offering three different shoft patterns from 8am until 10pm Monday to Sunday with a variety of shift patterns available full time and part time to suit your needs.
8am – 4pm
8am – 6pm
2pm – 10pm
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Three months from commencement
If you are a Registered Community nurse based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire seeking additional shifts, don’t delay apply now or contact Devan on the below number.*
Why Concept Care Solutions?
With a reputation for delivery high quality care, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency is one of the UK’s leading nursing agencies. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
• Excellent hourly rates, with Weekly Payroll
• Block Booking
• Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
• Provide support for mandatory training
*Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully Concept Care Solutions are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements in full