£18.95 p/h – Circa £36.9K/Band 6 Rates | 37.5 Hours – Days | Home & Residential Care
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in community health is required to work as Community Nurse in Leeds.
The role will involve working with local community health teams in an assigned area of Leeds, and you will undertake Band 5 duties to provide clinical care and support for people living both within their own homes and in residential care settings.
Details of this Community Nurse role and what is on offer:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £18.95 per hour, which is line with Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £36,950
* A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a community or district nursing setting and will be confident managing a diverse patient caseload and monitoring symptoms
* You will have strong clinical skills and knowledge, including in the management of PEG feeds and bowel and bladder care, and will ideally have some experience in palliative care, pain management and prosthetic care
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You will ideally be a driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation