I am currently recruiting for a Community/District nurse in the Lewes area. This is a really exciting position to work within the community and make a real difference. You will be required to have your own vehicle but will be able to claim miles.
The right candiate will be able:
* To show by personal example the highest standard of patient care and participate in active bedside nursing care including the full use of appropriate nursing equipment.
* To be aware of and meet the needs of the patients as specified in the care plans and as directed by the Nurse-in-Charge of the shift.
* To liaise effectively with other professionals and significant others involved in the patients care, ensuring an integrated pattern of service delivery.
* To check and administer drugs with another trained nurse, reporting any discrepancies to the Nurse-in-Charge and/or Matron.
* To observe and report to the Nurse-in-Charge any changes in the patient’s condition and for this information to be entered in the patients records.
* To assist in the review of patients Care Plans and to make suggestions about aspects of the patients care planning.
* To receive supervision in order to enhance and consolidate personal and clinical skills.
* To conduct a professional manner between yourself and patients, i.e. no exchanging of telephone numbers, no outside contact, this could lead to a dismissal from the agency.
* You are responsible for your own actions when carrying out your duties and the safety of the service user is paramount
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Lewes) .