A Service in East Cheshire are seeking an experienced community nurse for a block booking for a minimum of 3 months, with the view to extension. The Service have advised that this booking is to be full time ideally, involving working Monday-Friday.
Some responsibilities will include:
•Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan within their own home
•Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
•Maintain accurate records of care, and medication administration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch on [Click here to apply]
for further information and ask for Matt. Or alternatively, email [Click here to apply]