Nurse Seekers are proud to be working with a private healthcare domiciliary company in London. Our client provides same-day nursing care services, functional and laboratory tests to their patients in the comfort of their home.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic nurse to join their team of nurses, health care assistants, physiotherapists and sonographers. As the successful candidate, you will perform physical examinations; medical assessments and deliver a range of treatments. All medical and required equipment will be provided for each home visit.
They offer fantastic salary packages, as well as a multitude of benefits that include:
- Reimbursable transportation costs when commuting to and from patients
- Mandatory Trainings
- Continuous CPD to fulfil requirements to stay on your professional register
- Annual appraisals with possibility of increments
- Payment of NMC Registration fee (annually) for registered nurses
- Prioritisation of in-house staff for promotion when the post becomes available or when available
- Support and in-housetraining provided by the Service Director
- Work-based Pension (Nest)
- Band 5 Nurse – 2 years’ experience
- NMC registered
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.