Are you a registered general nurse? Do you specialise in community work? Do you live around Wigan and Leigh area? Are you looking for full time work in a district nursing team?
We have a candidate team who will guide you through the quick and easy process of registering with us, once you're fully compliant and ready for work, download our mobile phone app and never look back on a boring day in your life again.
Take advantage of our benefits that include:
- Weekly pay with great rates of pay
- Our mobile phone app giving you full access to all of our shifts
- Several trusts to work for, giving you the opportunity to mix up your week
- Contracts offering security for 3-6 months
- In house training at no cost to you*
- Our recommend a friend scheme of £300 for every referral*
What is required from our community nurses:
- Providing care to patients within their own homes
- Complete all necessary documentation
- Liaise with a team of nurses and contribute to any MDT meetings required
What skills do you need?
- Catheters (M, F & SP)
- Wound care
- Blood pressure
- Leg ulcer management
Sounds like something you are interested in? All that's left to do now is to apply right?
Out with the old and in with new, become your own boss.
Get in touch with me today by calling on [Click here to apply] or email me your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.