Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic registered nurse who has previous experience in wound care, end of life care and IV-therapy. Newly qualified nurses are also welcome to apply.
As a Community Nurse delivering NHS services with us you will receive AFC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions – including an NHS pension and mileage payments. We also provide laptops to support mobile working, uniforms and all the necessary equipment to support you to provide high quality assessments to your patients.
You will become part of the Virgin Tribe. This grants you access to premier offers as well as discounts on Virgin Products such as holidays.
You’ll access our central online health and lifestyle platform covering healthy recipes, activity challenges, and support information around mental health. All this, and flexible working patterns to help support your work/life balance.
In addition to the above, you could receive an additional one-off payment of up to £2,000 as a welcome to our service – a Golden Hello from us, to you, linked to appointment and satisfactory performance.
As a Community Nurse, you will put your nursing qualification to good use and supply an impeccably high standard of care to local service users by (but not limited to):
* Participating in assessment and care planning of patient care in conjunction with the Senior Nurses
* Implementing and evaluating care and treatment in agreement with the patient and as defined in the care plan
* Dealing effectively with patients, carers and all members of the multidisciplinary team
* Initiating health promotion activities with individuals, patients and carers
* Maintaining accurate and legible patient records in line with professional and organisational requirements – this includes electronic patient record system (CIS) and any paper records
Feel the Difference
We partner with the NHS to make a real difference to people in Bath and North East Somerset and we’re building a working environment where colleagues too can really feel the difference. It’s the kind of place where nothing’s too much trouble. Where you’ll feel empowered, listened to, valued and where we’ll support you to bring your best self to work every single day and to deliver high quality care. And that’s just the beginning. Since 2006, we’ve delivered services to millions of people by developing our own unique approach where our patients are at the centre of everything we do.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.