I'm a Physiotherapist, what's your superpower?
Calling all fantastic Physios in the North West of England!
We are looking for a Physiotherapist Band 6 to work with the West Lancashire Therapy Team on a temporary basis.
The initial period of work is until November 2021.
Applicants must be passionate about transforming people's lives, promoting independence and who wish to develop their skills.
Pay rate: £21.27
Why you should grab this opportunity with both hands!
- Part-time and full-time hours available
- Community and Hospital opportunities to suit your preference
- Weekly pay
- Training support
- Specialist dedicated Recruiter at Med-Co to ease you through the application process
- Potential of ongoing projects (as available)
- Diploma/ degree Leading to inclusion on Health and care Professions Council
- Physiotherapy register
- Ability to carry out a range of assessments and procedures in order to make a clinical diagnosis, in relevant clinical speciality/ ies
- Knowledge of audit and its use to improve interventions.
- Post registration experience across a variety of rotations to include gaining
- experience in the treatment of patients with respiratory, musculoskeletal and
- neurological conditions