Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for Band 6 CPN to join an Early Intervention Team based in Salford. This is a contract position working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and will be available for approx. 3 months..
The Early Intervention team works with people who have experienced a first episode of psychosis. You will be working as part of a multi disciplinary team who offer a range of therapeutic interventions and treatments for adults over the age of 16.
Early Intervention experience is not essential for this role as long as you have community and care co-ordination experience.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar role
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Driving Licence
The Reward: Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates from in house nurses
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age