Are you looking for a Nursing role in the Community?
Do you have a Nursing Qualification? Register with Service Care Solutions for and receive a £150 after starting your first placement!
I am looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse for the role of a Community Psychiatric Nurse. The role would be based within a Community Mental Health Team in Hull. The service requires cover for the next 12 weeks. The position would be full time, 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday although they may accept a part time applicant.
The role involves the care coordination of a caseload of mental health clients based in the community.
• Car driver, as you will need to visit clients in the community.
• A broad understanding of relevant policy and legislation drivers and their application
• An understanding of relevant clinical practice/standards
• Basic IT Skills
• Post qualification experience in a mental health setting
• Understanding of caseload management and care -coordination
• Registered as an RMN with the NMC
• Nursing qualification
• Good communication skills
• Previous CMHT experience
• Full understanding of relevant policies, drivers clinical practice/standards and how they are audited
• Evidence of continual professional development
• Evidence of specialist practice skills
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
Free DBS Check
Free Vaccination appointments
Free mandatory Training
£150 Registration bonus for qualified staff
£250 Referral bonus scheme
Multiple weekly payroll runs
Same day payment options
Community Mental Health Services