Are you looking for a Nursing role in the Community?
I am looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurses for the role of a Community Psychiatric Nurse. We have several Band 5 and 6 positions based in Community Mental Health Teams across Hull and Holderness. The NHS services in the area requires support to cover staff shortages for the next 12 weeks. The roles are full time-, 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday although they may accept part time applicants
Role The role involved the care coordination of a caseload of mental health clients based in the community.
• Car driver, as you will need to visit clients in the community.
• A broad understanding of relevant policy and legislation drivers and their application
• An understanding of relevant clinical practice/standards
• Basic IT Skills
• Post qualification experience in a mental health setting
• Understanding of caseload management and care -coordination
• Registered as an RMN with the NMC
• Nursing qualification
• Good communication skills
• Previous CMHT experience
• Full understanding of relevant policies, drivers clinical practice/standards and how they are audited
• Evidence of continual professional development
• Evidence of specialist practice skills
First time working with Service Care Solutions? If you have not worked with us before, you may be eligible for a £150 sign up bonus in your first payslip! Ask for an application pack today to find out more.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Beverley).