JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in London.
The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing position. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years post-grad experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS. Experience working in Rehab and in a community role is essential.
Car driver with access to their own vehicle is needed for this role.
Rates: £24-£27 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration
• To provide a specialist client centered occupational therapy service to patients
• To work as an autonomous practitioner in managing a defined caseload of complex cases independently, evidencing problem solving and clinical reasoning skills in line with evidence based/ client centred principles
• To apply specialist occupational therapy knowledge and skills to the assessment of the needs of a given client group. From the assessment, to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan designed to reduce the impact of disability and ill heath
• To provide supervision, teaching and appraisal for junior occupational therapists, assistants, students and other members of the multidisciplinary team
• To contribute to the planning, development and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy service
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
•A dedicated one to one service
•Fast track registration process
•Excellent rates of pay
•Assistance with travel and accommodation
•Weekly pay - on time, every time
•Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
•No Registration Fee!
•Free online training available
•Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.