JustOT are recruiting for an experienced, HCPC registered, Community Occupational Therapist to work with our well-respected client based in North London
Must have experience in
First Contact Team - Urgent Assessment Function
• Team description/dynamic: First Contact Team - Integrated Health and Adult Social Care Team Case Load: Approximately 4 cases per week will be allocated. Complexity of cases: Mixture of OT complex and standard Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
1. Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling.
2. Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
3. Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation, completion of housing reports and recommendations.
4. Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
5. Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice.
• Essential experience required: Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling. Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Pay Rate: £32.00 per hour
Essential Requirements: HCPC registration, Social Services Experience
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
•A dedicated one to one service
•Fast track registration process
•Excellent rates of pay
•Assistance with travel and accommodation
•Weekly pay - on time, every time
•Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
•No Registration Fee!
•Free online training available
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.